1 chopped celery
3 peeled and chopped carrots
1 half white onion diced
2 garlic cloves diced
1 roasted and chopped butternut squash
2 cups of dark chicken stock
1/4 cup of heavy cream
2 tablespoons of sour cream
2 tablespoons of rosemary brown butter
4 tablespoons curry powder
2 tablespoons of Cmarty’s jerk powder
2 tablespoons of Boochie’s Best Everything nice seasoning
1 tablespoon of garlic salt
1/ cup lump crab
- Melt rosemary butter, add chopped celery, carrots, onions and garlic until translucent
- Add roasted squash and all seasonings, once veggies are covered and spice is toasted add your stock.
- Cook on med low heat for 20 min, transfer to blender or blend with immersion blender until smooth.
- Turn heat to low and whisk in cream and sour cream
- In a separate pan, brown 2 tablespoons of butter
- Once browned add lump crab and a teaspoon of Boochie’s Best. Cool for 3 min.
- Plate soup and add lump crab on top, garnish.